Sunday, November 27, 2016

Pretty Lost Dolls by Ker Dukey and K. Webster ~ Review by Juls

Pretty Lost Dolls (Pretty Stolen Dolls, #2)Pretty Lost Dolls by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!!

"The living is what haunts the living."

I just finished Pretty Lost Dolls and right now I'm laying in bed clutching my kindle! My body is stiff as a board because my mind is on sensory overload!! The craziness that these authors come up with is ridiculous, and I'm almost scared to see what they have in mind for their next book. Now that doesn't mean that I won't be one of the first people to download it to my kindle! Their crazy imagination is exactly what keeps me coming back for more. That alone, makes me think that I have a little crazy in my head that has no doubt been placed there by non other than Mrs. Ker Dukey! She's the first author that drew me into the darker side of reading, and I haven't been able to get out since. I still like the lighter stories, but these dark ones from her and now K. Webster have me hooked!!! There were so many twist and turns in this story. I can't wait for their next collaboration to be released!!


~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment