Tuesday, November 1, 2016

PREPPY - The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater:Review by Lys

Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once again, T.M. Frazier has written a story that will not only push your boundaries, but will leave you hanging on every last word. I have been waiting anxiously for Preppy's story, to meet thee... Samuel Clearwater, and to try to understand his unique, loyal, and always inappropriate character. Preppy has stolen the hearts of many, if not all, of the King series fans, so this was such a huge treat. After reading this book, I now know who Preppy is. He is a broken, tortured soul with a heart of gold. The most loyal of friends and guardian of the growhouse grannies. He is dark and light all in one complex package. He's an angel in a bow tie, and a sexual deviant in bed. He's sweet, ruthless, dangerous, and delicious. He is Samuel Clearwater. I loved his story. Some parts were hard to read, but I think they were necessary to explain how all of Preppy's broken pieces fit together. There are still so many questions unanswered. There is so much more to his story. Like Preppy said, this is only the beginning, and I can't wait to see where his story goes from here!

♥ Review by Lys




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment