Thursday, November 10, 2016

Escaping the Edge by H.M. Sholander ~ Review by Juls

Escaping the EdgeEscaping the Edge by H.M. Sholander
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 stars!


“My beautiful Avery, you have everything I need.”


This was a perfect story depicting the true struggles that many people go through. Avery had a rough life growing up which unfortunately, got worse as she got older. I really feel that what she was surrounded by as a child, may have led her to her drug and alcohol addiction. Then losing Greyson caused her to spiral out of control even more. I was sad to see Avery self destruct, but I was happy to see someone like Ryan walk into her life when she needed it the most. I loved that their relationship started off slowly and that they were able to connect as friends while still stealing a few kisses here and there. Ryan is a sweet person and I'm really hoping that Avery can be everything he deserves and more!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment