Saturday, November 5, 2016

MR. PRESIDENT by Katy Evans: Review by Lys

Mr. President (White House, #1)Mr. President by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just love Katy Evans' books! They always have a strong heroine and a super sexy hero that consumes you with their love story. This book could not have come out at a better time! I enjoyed the political setting as I imagined Matt Hamilton in his power suit standing behind a podium campaigning for the Presidency. Good grief, that man was sexy! He exuded power, masculinity, and desire. As I read, my thoughts kept going between Henry Cavill and John F. Kennedy Jr.; I could not get enough! I adored Charlotte and Matt's story. It was exciting and incredibly hot, but it was also painfully heart breaking. Ugh, that ending took my breath away! Mr. President is a MUST READ forbidden love story, and I can't wait to get my hands on book 2, Commander in Chief. I DESPERATELY need more!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment