Friday, November 18, 2016

MORE THAN FRIENDS by Monica Murphy: Review by Lys

More Than Friends (Friends, #2)More Than Friends by Monica Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 STARS!!!

The gang is all back in book 2, More Than Friends! Although Dustin is a bit in the background, Livy, Ryan, and Em are in full swing. Add in a few new and reoccurring characters such as Blake, Lauren, and Eli, and the high school drama continues! OH, but that ending! Monica Murphy has left me hanging with tears in my eyes and with a very heavy heart. I liked Just Friends, but I have fallen in LOVE with this one! I adore Jordan and Amanda. I appreciate how Amanda has remained true to who she is despite all the drama around her. Also, there is sooo much more I want to know about Jordan Tuttle! His character is multi-faceted with all these beautiful, broken pieces. GAH, he breaks my heart with his inner dialogue! I just want to wrap my arms around him and tell him to take a chance; to open his heart to Amanda. She is sweet, kind, and loving. I know she will be able to break down his walls if he would only give her a chance. Unfortunately, with his past, I just don't know if it's possible! I desperately need book 3. I NEED to know what happens. I need more of Amanda and Jordan!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment