Sunday, November 6, 2016

Drifter by Janine Infante Bosco ~ Review by Juls

Drifter (Nomad Series #1)Drifter by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!!


"When you feel like there is nothing beautiful in this world, look around you. Find your beautiful."

Sometimes when I read stories from amazing authors, it's so hard for me to write reviews because I want to give their stories justice. At times, I feel that no matter what I say or how many times I say it was good, no one will understand how good it truly is until they read it themselves. I highly recommend that you one click Drifter. I actually recommend that you one click any and all stories by Janine Infante Bosco. I've been reading her books from the very beginning, and I've never not liked one of them! They have all been so good in their own way and you can never go wrong with anything written by her. She is an amazing author, and it's really cool to see first hand the growth that she has made every time she has a new release. I feel that as every book from her MC series is released, they are even more intense then the previous one. Janine stated that while writing this she really pushed herself out her comfort zone. I can see why, and I'm so happy she did because it was so worth it!

From now on when I hear the words opposites attract, Stryker and Gina are going to pop in my head. They are completely opposite in every way, but they complete each other in every way possible! I loved them together, and I loved the strength they gave each other and the security they felt when they were together. I'm really hoping to get more about them in her upcoming story lines!

As for Janine, five fact!

#1. I hope and pray that you never stop writing! Waiting for a new release from you always leaves me on pins and needles!

#2. Stryker is hot as hell, and sometimes I wonder how your going to out due one character with the next, but you continue to amaze me! Because even after reading all 11 of your books, it's still so hard for me to pick just one character as my favorite!

#3. I have read so many MC stories that have been released from many different authors. Most of them for some reason I've only been able to read a couple of them before I lose interest. However, I have read every single one of yours, and I know I will continue to do so.

#4. One of the highlights about reading your stories is the conversations we get to have in the beginning, the middle, and the end!

#5. I love your one liners that can completely bring me to my knees. I love that by the time I'm finished reading, I have highlighted so many beautiful words that have brought tears to my eyes just by those special moments. Mostly, I love that you've made me feel the emotions of every single one of your characters!


~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment