Tuesday, November 1, 2016

LUCAS (A Preston Brothers Novel) by Jay McLean: Review by Lys

Lucas (Preston Brothers, #1)Lucas by Jay McLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+++ STARS!!!!

There are more than eleventy-three reasons why I LOVED this book, but there are no words that can express how phenomenal it truly was. Lucas is heart breaking, breathtaking...beautiful. It is about family, best friends, love, fate, and life. I adored the Preston family. These Preston Punks melted my heart with their sweet, yet feisty personalities. I loved the relationship they all had with each other. The love they shared with their siblings and their parents was strong and unwavering. Their love united them in a way that made them one of a kind. Lucas was not just good, it was great! Any time I get the opportunity to read a Jay McLean novel, it is a red letter day. With her stories, her characters, her words... Jay McLean continues to inspire me to love hard, love fierce, and to love right.

♥ Review by Lys




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment