Tuesday, February 7, 2017

CROWN OF LIES by Pepper Winters: Review by Lys

Crown of Lies (Truth and Lies Duet, #1)Crown of Lies by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Who is the dark and elusive, super sexy Penn Everett? Is he good or bad? That is the question we are all dying to know the answer to! I have my suspicions, but like Noelle, I am sooo confused! This man has a way making you lose yourself and your panties. And that ending... GAH! It has left my stomach in knots! I am in desperate need of book 2! This was my first Pepper Winters book, and I have been completely consumed by this story. Romance, intrigue, suspense... it has it all! I could not put this book down! Fans of antiheroes will devour it. Crown of Lies is sure to be Pepper Winters' next Best Seller!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment