Monday, February 20, 2017

SWITCH (Landry Family, #3) by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Switch (Landry Family #3)Switch by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 STARS!!!!
Squeee! These Landry men just keep getting better and better! I adored Graham's story. He was everything and more! I loved how Mallory turned his world upside down and was able to break down his walls. She is a perfect addition to the Landry family! I am so excited about where this series is going. This family is amazing. I can't get enough of them! While they are all spectacular in their own unique way, they are all equally swoon-a-licious! Barrett and Lincoln fought for my attention in this story, but it was Graham that had my heart this time. Seriously, how do you resist a HOT, sexy CEO?!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment