Sunday, February 5, 2017

Embody by S.E. Hall ~ Review by Juls

Embody (Full Circle, #1)Embody by S.E. Hall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!

OMG!! I can't stop laughing! It's been so long since I've read something this funny. It brought back so many memories from when I read the Evolve series! I liked being able to read about all of my favorite character's children. It seems that the apple has not fallen far from the tree when it comes to J.T, or should I say, Jefferson. He is definitely Dane's son! He has the same sexy, alpha male personality that Dane has, and J.T, had no problem showing it when it came to Bellamy. I also liked the banter between all the cousins. I really LOVE that my favorite group texting conversations made an appearance as well! Those conversations always make everything so much better! I didn't realize how much I've missed the Evolve clan until I read this. I can already tell I'm going to love reading The Full Circle Series by being able to connect with everyone all over again!


~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment