Monday, February 27, 2017

THE HOT ONE by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

The Hot OneThe Hot One by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Light, fun, and super sexy... that's how I would describe this second chance romance. Lauren Blakely continues to bring readers endearing characters that find a soft place in your heart. I adored Tyler and Delaney. I loved the way Tyler chased Delaney and how she couldn't resist all his hotness. Their story was real and left me with a smile on my face. Delaney's girlfriends were the kind every girl wishes she had, and I hope to read more about them in the future. I am never disappointed when reading this author. She is an instant 1-click for me. Her writing is seamless, and her stories remind me of why I love sitting down with a good book.

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment