Tuesday, February 14, 2017

IN THE MOMENT by Alison G. Bailey: Review by Lys

In the MomentIn the Moment by Alison G. Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I LOVE this author! She has the ability to take very real issues and write a story about them in a way that makes you believe. Believe in love and in the good of other people. Her story lines touch my heart and warm my soul. I adored Luken and Caddie. I connected with Caddie as I am also 40 years old and I completely understood her inhibitions dating someone quite a bit younger. I'd feel the same way! Their story was super cute and had some incredibly sexy scenes. Luken was young, hot, and everything I adore in a book hero. I truly enjoyed their novella, and I can't wait to read what Alison G. Bailey writes next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment