Wednesday, February 8, 2017

SINGE by Aly Martinez: Review by Lys

Singe (Guardian Protection, #1)Singe by Aly Martinez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I LOVE THIS AUTHOR!!! She continues to amaze me with her brilliant story telling and her beautifully flawed characters! I adored Jude and Rhion's story. Jude the damaged ex-cop and Rhion the survivor; together they were a perfect fit! Rhion had the most adorable personality while Jude was quite a mercurial man. Despite their differences, these two lit the pages on fire with their undeniable chemistry. I loved the push and pull of their relationship and how their journey transitioned into one of love and redemption. I was thrilled to read more of Leo *sigh* and get to know more of the men of Guardian Protection. The best part is... this is only the beginning to what I anticipate to be a spectacular series of stand-alones. I can't wait to read who's story is next in Guardian Protection, #2!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment