Friday, February 24, 2017

RIPPLE EFFECT (Episode, #1) by Keri Lake: Review by Lys

Ripple Effect:  Episode 1 (Ripple Effect, #1)Ripple Effect: Episode 1 by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY HELL! This story is INTENSE! Keri Lake sure knows how to pull you into the pit of depravity and leave you begging for more! This is definitely a dark and twisted read that is sure to push my boundaries. Her writing is so beautifully executed, yet it embodies this raw and gritty tale of undeniable attraction, betrayal, and deceit. I can't wait to read more as that ending has left me anxiously awaiting my next fix! With such complex characters and a thrilling story line that is about to explode, Ripple Effect is sure to be a huge hit. Fans of romantic suspense will devour it as I did and fall in love with one dark and delicious antihero.

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment