Monday, February 27, 2017

Under The Bleachers by K.K. Allen ~ Reveiw by Juls

Under the Bleachers (a Novel)Under the Bleachers by K.K. Allen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!

"One kiss can change everything. It can grip you, weaken you, resolve you, strengthen you. It’s beginning; it’s end. His kiss saved me. And then it destroyed me."

If you're looking for flirtatious read with a little drama, this story is for you! We got to see the beginning of Zach and Monica's relationship, or should I say flirting, in Up In The Tree House. I'm not a big fan of books that have the girl always trying to push the guy away, but by the end, I understood why Monica was trying to keep her distance from Zach. But let's face it, who in their right mind can keep Zach at arms length? I sure wouldn't be able to! Monica seems to have that same problem. Zach knows just the right amount of pressure to make all of Monica's walls come crashing down! Not only did Monica and Zach grab my attention, but they also managed to make strawberry's seem pretty hot!! I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a strawberry the same. In fact, I may just have to add them to my grocery list after reading this!! I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind! So, if your looking for a fun, light-hearted read, don't be afraid to download Under the Bleachers. I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as I did!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment