Monday, February 6, 2017

WAR POPPY by Nicole Lynne: Review by Lys

War PoppyWar Poppy by Nicole Lynne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5++ STARS!!!

"She may be my hope, but I'm surely her destruction."

This book DESTROYED me! It sucked me in, held my heart, and then gutted me. I can't tell you how beautiful, yet tragic Brandon and Poppy's story is. The words! This is beyond a brilliantly written, PHENOMENAL story! Sooo many emotions, so much loss and heartache. It's real and it's raw and it will make you feel... EVERYTHING! I haven't cried (sobbed) this hard while reading a book in a very long time. I type this as tears stream down my face. I am ruined. No doubt, I will suffer a book hangover for days to come as Brandon and Poppy's journey has left its mark on me. I'm heart broken, but yet sooo in LOVE with this book. War Poppy is thee MUST READ BOOK of 2017!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment