Sunday, March 11, 2018

CRACKED KINGDOM (The Royals, #5) by Erin Watt: Review by Lys

Cracked Kingdom (The Royals, #5)Cracked Kingdom by Erin Watt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

NOOOOO! I don’t want it to be over! The Royals have ruined me for all other YA series! I NEED them. I need MORE! I am addicted to everything Royal! This series has been amazing! From Reed and Ella to Easton and Hartley... with a little bit of Gideon and Savannah in between... I just can’t get enough! I have DEVOURED this series. I have been CONSUMED by this family of fierce characters. The storyline has been phenomenal with all the drama a girl can want. Love, betrayal, murder, lust, deceit... only a few words to describe this EXTRAORDINARY tale. It can’t be over, it just can’t! Gah! The twins! I can’t live without their stories! Erin Watt.... please, please, please don’t leave us like this. You have created something so big, so profound. I need a TV series or a movie. Yes! I need it! You need it! We ALL need it! Long live the Royals!

As you can see by my above crazy girl rant, I freaking LOVED this book, this series! If you are caught up and have read Fallen Heir, just wait. Cracked Kingdom is going to rock your world! If you haven’t read this series, *gasp* you MUST READ it today! 1-click now. These Royals will ruin you!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment