Friday, March 2, 2018

UP IN SMOKE by T.M. Frazier: Review by Lys

Up in Smoke (King, #8)Up in Smoke by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY HELL! Gah! I haven't been this excited about a T.M Frazier book since King! Don't get me wrong, I have LOVED all of the books in the King Series, but King rocked my world! Brantley King is still my ultimate favorite, but damn... Smoke was dee-lick-a-licious!

Let's talk storyline. WHOA! Edgy, dark, sexy, thrilling... it was incredible! The writing is flawless. As I read, it was like I was watching one hell of a movie. Smoke and Frankie's story had me on the edge of my seat from the very beginning. I did not want to put it down!

Smoke, Smoke, Smoke. *sigh* I have to be honest. There is a scene in All The Rage with Smoke that really, REALLY bothered me. So much so, that I even hesitated to read Up In Smoke because I was so mad at him. But after reading Smoke's POV, I feel SO much better about it. Thank you T.M. Frazier for addressing that. I really needed it! That being said, despite his long hair and the fact that he wears his cut without a T-shirt, lol, I LOVED him. Big, rough and bad-ass... just how I like them!

Like all Frazier heroines, Frankie was a force all of her own. She was feisty and tenacious. I think she may just be my favorite heroine from this series!

I absolutely devoured this book. It was EVERYTHING! It gave me what I needed and so much more. The cameos and the addition of Zelda and The Warden were simply perfect. If you are not already a huge fan of T.M. Frazier and her King Series, then this book will inspire you to read ALL her others. If you are already a fan, then Smoke's story is going to light your fire all over again!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment