Sunday, March 18, 2018

Drowning by Margaret McHeyzer ~ Review by Juls

DrowningDrowning by Margaret McHeyzer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!!

Whenever I see a book by Margaret McHeyzer show up on my kindle, I get so excited! I just know I’m about to indulge into something so amazing. Every book I’ve read by her has been nothing less than a five star read. I must say, Drowning has now been added to that list. It amazes me how Margaret can write about such emotional situations that can be so personal to many of her readers. I honestly believe that if any of her stories have hit close to home with her readers they’d agree that she writes so respectfully and beautifully about sensitive situations. Unfortunately, everything about this story is something that I’m sure many can relate to. Thankfully, I am not one of them. If there is ever a time in my life that I happen to meet someone with these “demons”, I hope I can be there for them just as Ivy was there for Tobias, or the way Jared was there for Ivy, and the way the three of them got each other through it all.. together.

My heart was heavy throughout this story. My tears fell for Tobias, Jared and Ivy. Their stories were all so different, but all so heartbreaking. All I can say, before you start reading, grab a box of tissues. Whether it’s the beginning...the middle...or the end, you will be reaching for them at some point. I feel weird saying that I loved it because the story-line is so intense but, I loved it! I also know this will be another story by Margaret that will not be forgotten! More importantly, if there is anyone reading this review and can relate to the situations in this story, please listen to Margaret McHeyzer’s words and know....

"The hour will come when we all must face our demons. Sometimes those demons are real, and sometimes only you can see and hear them. Strength will prevail, as long as you can hold on for one more moment. Because it’s in these moments when courage, loyalty, love, and strength triumph...

STAY STRONG.

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment