Sunday, March 4, 2018

Somewhere Bound by Fiona Keane ~ Review by Juls

Somewhere Bound (Foundlings, #3)Somewhere Bound by Fiona Keane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As a 3 book series, 5 Stars!!

What an awesome series! This series from Fiona Keane has literally kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. These are the first books that I have read from this author, and I am so impressed! I’m so happy that I waited to read them until all three were released. I loved the conclusion and the growing connection between Jameson and Sophia. I will admit that there were times in Somewhere Bound that I wish Sophia’s character would have been a little stronger. I felt that when she needed to buck up a little, Jameson had to baby her just a bit. It was nothing that would change my impression of the story, I just know that I had a harder time with Sophia this time around. Other than that, I think this series is one that everyone should be reading! I really enjoyed it, and I’m excited to see what’s next for Fiona Keane!

Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment