Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CRAFT (Gibson Boys, #2) by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Craft (The Gibson Boys, #2)Craft by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Woohoo! I'm here to tell you that these Gibson Boys are giving the Landrys a run for their money! This blue collar tribe of hot men are lighting up the pages! First Walker (my personal fave!) and now Lance? Hot Damn! When did history teachers become so sexy?! I adored Lance and Mariah's story. It was fun, sexy, and unexpectedly a bit emotional. Lance was witty and had quite a filthy mouth (I loved it!) and Mariah was such a class act. Add in the dynamic between Lance and his family and it's everything I have come to love about an Adriana Locke novel. There is so much heart in her stories. I am never disappointed and always left wanting more. Her storylines are memorable and her characters are unforgettable. They are the kind of people we would all be blessed to know. So if you haven't met the Gibson Boys yet, then today's the day. If you have, then you know what I am talking about! You don't want to miss Lance's story. This history hunk is one hot nerd!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment