Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Loner by Janine Infante Bosco ~ Review by Juls

Loner (Nomad, #4)Loner by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!

“Side by side, together we ride,”

That’s exactly how I felt while reading this series. Probably every series that Janine has written. I’ve read every single book, and I love to see the growth in her stories. Let me tell you, it has been one hell of a ride! To see these biker's stories come to an end is crazy! I really loved everything about them. The trials and tribulations they had were unbelievable, but together, they rose above the ashes. Jack kept his word to the end. Everyone, from his original bikers to the new nomads, were truly “Property of Parrish”.

I enjoyed reading about Linc and Pinky. They were cute, and I loved that Pinky was a little on the tougher side. I’m happy with their story and love their 5 year plan. Right down to the pink tail! I’m so happy that Yankovich finally got his! I must say that was the perfect revenge and that letter? OMG. Grab a box of tissues because Janine has pulled out all the stops! Loner is another great story that will take you on the ride of your life! Truthfully, I wouldn’t have expected anything less!

As for Janine,

“Remember, every ending is a new beginning and as long you keep writing, I’ll keep reading.”


-Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment