Sunday, March 4, 2018

Forgetting You, Remembering Me by Monica James ~ Review by Juls

Forgetting You, Remembering Me (Memories From Yesterday, #2)Forgetting You, Remembering Me by Monica James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!

“Love doesn’t make sense. Love happens when you least expect it. It’s inconvenient, messy, and reckless, but that’s the beauty of it. It isn’t a decision; it’s a promise. A promise to chase inconvenient, messy, and reckless love with someone who embraces the chaos with you.”


Wow. Talk about a book hangover! It's been about a week since I've finished Forgetting You, Remembering Me and it still gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. Since it's been awhile since I've read Forgetting You, Forgetting Me I did go back to skim through it so that I was fully prepared for book 2. But before I talk about book 2, I HAVE to mention that sex scene in the barn right before the end. O.M.G!!! That is probably one of the hottest scenes I've read. Seriously!! It was just as good the second time around, so I have to give a shout out to Monica James for writing such a steamy scene!!! SO GOOD!! If you haven't read that book, I suggest you read it just for that!! The story is not bad either. HAHA!

As for Forgetting You, Remembering Me I just fell in love all over again. This time though, I'm not sure if I love Sam or Saxon. I felt sorry for both because of the situation they are in. But after getting the full details of their story, everything makes sense. I can probably go on and on about these two well written books, but I'm not. All I'm going to say is stop reading this review, or any reviews for that matter, and go 1-click books 1 and 2!!! You won't be disappointed!

~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment