Monday, March 12, 2018

Possessive by Willow Winters ~ Review by Juls

PossessivePossessive by Willow Winters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


3.5 Stars

“I’ve always wanted you. It’s not going to stop, and I don’t care about anything that happened yesterday as long as I get you tomorrow.”


I heard the title for Possessive has been changed a few times. Well, I think a good name would be “Intensity” because Daniel is so intense! His intensity comes out in everything he does, including the bedroom! Which, if you ask me, is not a bad thing! The chemistry between Daniel and Addison is off the charts and has supplied us all with hot flashes! Lol. There’s definitely some sizzling scenes between these two.

When it comes to Daniel and Addison’s relationship outside of the bedroom, I’m honestly not too sure how I feel about them. After getting that little tidbit from Tyler’s POV, I felt sorry for him. I really hope that Addison truly loved him because I’m just not 100% sure she loved him as much as he loved her. It’s obvious she felt something for Daniel, but I just had a hard time with their relationship whenever I thought of Tyler. I think that when it comes to Possessive, you are either going to really enjoy it or dislike it. As for me, I’m kind of in the middle. I do wish that I could have enjoyed their relationship a little more, but for some reason there was just something I couldn’t connect with. I am happy I read it. I always like reading new stories from authors I haven’t read before! I’ll still be looking out for new releases by Willow Winters because when one book closes, another one opens!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment