Sunday, March 4, 2018

Everywhere Unraveled by Fiona Keane ~ Review by Juls

Everywhere Unraveled (Foundlings, #2)Everywhere Unraveled by Fiona Keane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


At the end of my review for Anywhere Girl, I predicted that Everywhere Unraveled was going to give us all of Jameson’s secrets. I predicted correct, so you definitely will want to read this series in order so you don’t miss out on any important information. But by releasing his secrets, it also unraveled so many new twists in the story line. It seems that once one mystery closed, another one opened. This series is bound to keep you on the edge of your seat, dying to see where Jameson and Sophia end up next!

Another thing I’m enjoying is seeing the relationship between Jameson and Sophia grow into something so beautiful. We are starting to see the real connection between them and the love that Jameson has for her is starting to surface...

“Soph was my storm. Her path tore right through me and I would never be the same again. She was a beautiful storm. She was my beautiful storm.”

Normally relationships can move pretty fast between the characters, and I love that they are slowly progressing with each story. I really enjoyed the last two books, and I’m so excited that I waited to start this series until all 3 were released! I love that once I’m finishing one, I’m able to start the next right away. I’m looking forward to starting Somewhere Bound and reading the conclusion to their story!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment