Friday, March 30, 2018

DIRTY by Callie Hart: Review by Lys

DirtyDirty by Callie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“He wasn’t just good looking. There was something about him that made me feel very small. He was raw, untapped power, a storm trapped inside a bottle, and I got the feeling he raged day and night, no matter what. It felt unsafe being so close to him, like I was being drawn closer and closer against my will, and no matter how hard I tried to resist him, I just couldn’t.”

HOLY HELL! This book is dark, it's intense, and oh SO NAUGHTY. This author could not have chosen a more perfect title. From the moment Fix, the anti-hero, was introduced, I knew it was going to be good! I could feel the danger radiate off him. The instant chemistry between Fix and Sera was off the charts. That first intimate scene... BEYOND HOT! I could not tear my eyes away! lol

Fix was broken and undone. He was light and he was darkness. And despite every warning bell in my mind that said otherwise, I couldn’t shake the feeling that, while I knew he was danger personified…he might, just might, also be my safety, too.

In addition to Dirty being one of the sexiest books I've read in awhile, it has a deliciously dark storyline. A storyline that will test your moral compass and introduce you to two broken characters that will slay you with their unconventional love story. Let's not forget that ending...*poof*...mind blown! I have only one thing left to say... Dirty is a MUST READ!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment