Sunday, May 27, 2018

Allure by C.A. Harms ~ Review by Juls

Allure (Brooklet Dreams #1)Allure by C.A. Harms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars!!!

C.A. Harms writes the cutest stories! I haven’t read one of her’s in a while, so it was really nice to get back in the swing of things when it comes to her books. I really enjoyed the Southern Boys Series and loved being able to read about the next generation in Allure! I have a feeling that this generation of stories is going to be just as good as their parents! I liked reading about Rhett and AJ. I’m so happy for them, and I’m happy that they didn’t have any crazy drama. Sometimes I like to read about a couple without all the extra drama, and I know I can get that from C.A. Harms! I’m definitely looking forward to reading the next release from the Brooklet Dreams Series. After reading that bonus chapter, I know Mike is going to be pretty intense. I can’t wait!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment