Saturday, May 26, 2018

Sassy Little Thing by Bella Jewel ~ Review by Juls

Sassy Little Thing (Iron Fury MC, #4)Sassy Little Thing by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars!!

“I’m Saskia. And I do not back down. Ever.”

I love Saskia! She is my favorite heroine from the series so far! I’m pretty sure Chantelle is going to be a close second. I really liked all the girls from the previous books, but Saskia is my fave! She really doesn’t back down. I loved her personality and how feisty she was. Sassy Little Thing is the perfect title for her story. That’s exactly what she is.. a sassy little thing! As for her relationship with Mason, I do feel that it moved pretty fast, but I still really loved them together. He’s so broody and her bubbly personality is exactly what he needed to break down his hard exterior. They were “cute” and had me cracking up. Honestly, once I started, I really couldn’t stop. I’m loving this series, and I CAN’T WAIT for June 2018!! I’m am dying to get my hands on Boston, Penny, and Chantelle's story! I’m looking forward to one wild ride!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment