Thursday, May 10, 2018

BANE (Sinners of Saint, #5) by L.J. Shen: Review by Lys

Bane (Sinners of Saint, #4)Bane by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! This book took me by surprise! One moment, I'm thinking... I don't know about this guy. He has a man bun (no thanks) and his character is questionable at best. Then... I meet Jesse and read her story and I'm just... CONSUMED. What I anticipated to be a bad boy love story (my favorite!), ended up being SO much more! It was not only angsty, it was also heart breaking, intense, and emotional. By the end of their story, I had fallen in love with Bane (he stole my heart before I even realized it) and I was pumping my fist in triumph for Jesse! L.J. Shen continues to captivate me with this series. I cannot get enough of the Sinners of Saint!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment