Thursday, May 31, 2018

MOGUL by Katy Evans: Review by Lys

MogulMogul by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***4.5 Stars!***

"He looks like business, but underneath his suit is an appeal so raw I can only wonder how it would feel to claw my nails under that white button shirt, undo his tie, grab him by the collar, get that perfect black hair mussed, and feel his damn gorgeous hands on me."

Katy Evans has done it again! She has written yet another sexy, swoon-a-licious love story with one hot suit. Ian Ford is every girls dream. Tall, dark, and incredibly handsome; built like a greek god, but with a mouth like a dirty sailor. I loved how honest and vulnerable Ian was when he met Becca. Their chance encounter was perfectly written and brimming with angst.

Becca was sex and sin all wrapped in one. She was strong, confident, and bold. I loved how Becca saw what she wanted and didn't hold back. But then again, how could anyone resist Mr. Sex-on-a-stick? It was really fun to have a bit of Bryn and Christos in this story, and I can't wait to read Becca's story next.

As always, I thoroughly enjoyed Ms. Evans story. Her characters are real and relatable. I am always thrilled to pick up her latest release. She continues to be one of my most favorite authors. It all started with Real and I have been hooked ever since! Fans of hers will love Ian and Sara. Those of you that haven't read any of Katy Evans' books... what have you been waiting for?!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment