Friday, May 25, 2018

Nasty (Dirty Nasty Freaks, #2) by Callie Hart: Review by Lys

Nasty (Dirty Nasty Freaks, #2)Nasty by Callie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“the man sitting across the table from me was real. He was so utterly dysfunctional, and so unquestionably bad, and so undeniably dangerous, but he was also sexy, and fierce, and loyal, and fucking fascinating.”

Holy hotness! THIS book! Book 1 was hot and intense. This one was even more hot and even more intense! Fix Marcosa... be still my heart! This anti-hero is BAD-ASS! He turns up the heat in more than one way. The way this author writes his character is MAGNIFICENT! One minute I'm panting over him and the next, I am rooting for him to throw it down! I am so excited about the direction this story is taking. I thought I had it all figured out in the beginning, but now, I realize that there is SO much to be revealed. I am LOVING every minute of this dark and thrilling ride I'm on. I cannot wait to see what transpires in book 3. I am preparing for my mind to be blown. Callie Hart has once again left me on edge and salivating for more!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment