Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I FLIPPING LOVE YOU by Helena Hunting: Review by Lys

I Flipping Love You (Shacking Up, #3)I Flipping Love You by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I flipping adored this story... these characters! From the very first chapter, I was hooked. The sexual tension between Pierce and Rian had me salivating!

"He's all-American handsome with a shot of alpha hotness."

Pierce is so much more than meets the eye. On first look, you would think he's your typical "pretentious, rich prick" dressed in Tom Ford suits with perfect hair and a body to die for. But he's not! He's funny, sweet, and just... perfection.

"...when I saw her in the cereal aisle and really got a good look at her, I noted how gorgeous she was. The kind of beautiful that numbs your tongue and jacks up your heart rate."

Rian is beautiful, smart, and incredibly guarded. She lives with emotional scars created by a past that continues to haunt her. For years, it's been just Rian and her twin sister, Marley, against the world. Rian isn't looking for love. She's looking for a financially secure future for herself and her sister.

"Rian is the beginning and the end."

When Pierce and Rian meet, sparks fly. The event that brings them together is quite hilarious and had me laughing out loud. The chemistry between them is instant. The angst was off the charts, and I loved it! Their flirty banter and intimate dialogue had me giggling and swooning like a teenage school girl. I could not get enough of these two!

I Flipping Love You was a sweet and sexy read. I enjoyed every minute of it! Helena Hunting creates a story with an ideal amount of heat, humor, and heart. I HIGHLY recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment