Thursday, May 31, 2018

Fight by Paige Hill ~ Review by Juls

4.5 Stars!

“Why do you call me Sunshine?”

“Because every time I see you, it brightens my day. You have this light. You’re so hell bent on hiding it from the world, believing it doesn’t exist. But it’s there and I see it. I see you.”


Oh Declan, oh Declan, oh Declan...why do you have to be so hot?? And sweet!! Lol. Seriously, I think he can pretty much sum up most girls fantasies. He’s a hot bartender with tattoos, so he totally has the bad boy image covered, but then he’s also the sexy undercover agent! What more can a girl ask for? He’s the complete package! I’d say a lovely package indeed!

Fight is a great story about survival that will keep you captivated while falling in love with the characters. I not only like the main characters, but I really like the supporting characters as well and I’m really hoping they get a book of their own! Looking forward to reading what’s next by Paige Hill!

-Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment