Tuesday, October 9, 2018

All My Life by Prescott Lane ~ Review by Juls

All My LifeAll My Life by Prescott Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars!!

I’m just sitting here wondering where this story has been... ALL MY LIFE! All I have to say to Prescott Lane is... I want more, no I need more!! I loved it! I loved the humor, the love, and the relationships between all the characters. The relationships between Garrett and his dad, Mia and Devlyn, and of course Garrett and Mia. Every relationship had its own special bond that was perfect. I loved Garrett. From start to finish, he had me crushing on him! He had Mia young, but he did the best he could do at such a young age. He grew to be a wonderful, caring father to her. I also liked Devlyn. I felt so sad for her, always being on the outside looking in, while hoping to win over Garrett’s heart. She was the best friend anyone could have, and I loved that she never let Garrett down when he was all alone. Reading about them growing up and then watching them fall for each other was amazing! I loved their bond, and I loved that Garrett was always trying to tease her. He was always capable of turning every scenario into a sexual innuendo!

“A little bit of you,” she says, leaning up and kissing me sweetly. “I only need a little bit of you.” “I’ll have to remember that,” I say, flashing her a grin. “You only need the tip.” “Garrett,” she laughs, playfully swatting my shoulder. Planting a kiss on her lips, I say, “You have all of me.”

He could be playful one minute and loving the next. He seriously is the full package. Literally Bahaha!! See? I just had to give Garrett a little innuendo of his own! So, as you can see from above, I really enjoyed All My Life. If your looking for a playful, yet serious story, this would be great one for you! This is the first book I’ve read by Prescott Lane and it definitely won’t be my last!!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment