Monday, October 1, 2018

CRAVE (The Gibson Boys Series, #3) by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Crave (The Gibson Boys, #3)Crave by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 ++ STARS!

"Somewhere out there is Machlan. And with him is a piece of my heart I'll never get back. I don't even want it back. I gave it to him willingly. It belongs with him. I just have to figure out how to live without a full heart."

Everything starts with a plan and Hadley Jacobs had one. Get over Machlan Gibson and move on with her life. Only sometimes even the best laid plans, aren't meant to be.

When Hadley comes back to Linton and walks into Crave, Machlan's world immediately comes to a stop the minute he locks eyes with the girl that got away and took his heart with her. That moment... was EPIC! I could feel the spark between them. The intense sexual tension. That connection that is only shared between soulmates. It took my breath away!

Just when I thought Walker was my favorite, Machlan stole my heart. He was such an alphahole and I loved it! Machlan is volatile and fierce. I have to say... there is just something so incredibly sexy about a man who is willing and ready to throw down for the woman he loves. His intensity had me all hot and bothered!

"It's like God created me with a chink in my armor, then He created her to fit that weakness, and I can't get around it to save my fucking life"

I was consumed by Machlan and Hadley's story. It pulled at ALL my emotions. I cried, I laughed, and then I cried some more. Machlan repeatedly broke my heart and left my stomach in knots. So broken and guilt ridden, he couldn't see redemption standing right in front of him. Hadley's love for him was unwavering. Despite her own grief, she remained true to herself. I admired her strength and self respect. Adriana Locke created two characters and a love story that reminded me why I love reading romance novels.

Crave is one of the BEST books I've read this year! A second chance romance filled with raw emotion, a heartbreaking storyline, and the kind of love that makes your heart feel full. No one writes family drama quite like Adriana Locke! First her Landry Family Series, and now The Gibson Boys, she continues to write stories that will stay with me long after I read, The End. Adriana Locke remains a #1-Click author for me. At this point, I don't even read the synopsis.

If you are looking for a phenomenal read, I highly recommend Crave... this series... her books. Every Single One Of Them!

♥ Review by Lys



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment