Thursday, October 4, 2018

When You Became Mine by A.S. Teague ~ Review by Juls

When You Became MineWhen You Became Mine by A.S. Teague
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Swoon Worthy Stars!!

I know exactly how stunning you are, Piper Kelley. And it’s not just your beautiful face that makes you the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing. It’s all the parts of you, even the not so great ones, that make you an absolute knock-out.”


I love geeky Lawson! Lol! I only say geeky because Piper is always teasing him about his computers and glasses, but I’m pretty sure Lawson is far from being a geek! He’s also one smooth talker as you can see from the quote above! I’m pretty sure I highlighted a few things that he said, but my favorite one was when he said.. “That’s when you became mine”. I loved it and I’m pretty sure he made my eyes water just a tad! Everything about him is perfect! This is such a cute story that will make you laugh, swoon, and keep you flipping through the pages!!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment