Thursday, October 11, 2018

The Fall Before Flight by L.M Halloran ~ Review by Juls


Have you ever read a story that once you finished it, you didn’t want to move on to a new book? You didn’t want your feelings for the characters to end because you wanted that story to stay with you for just a little longer? That’s exactly how I feel about, The Fall Before Flight. I don’t want to move on. I just want everything to stay fresh and for these characters to not be replaced by any other characters. I feel like I’ve grown with Amelia, and I've started to have trust in Leo just as much as she did.  These characters gave me everything! I loved Amelia’s personality and Leo’s strength. The storyline kept me captivated and had me anxiously turning the pages. I’m sure I’ll be reading their story more than once. This is actually my first novel from L.M. Halloran, and I’m seriously going straight to Goodreads to see what else of hers I can add to my TBR! If all of her stories are this good, I’m sure she will be on my Top Authors List in no time!! I highly recommend that you #1-click this taboo romance. Just be ready, I promise you're going to have the worst book hangover ever!

-Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment