Monday, October 29, 2018

Defiance Of The Heart by Monica James ~ Review by Juls

Defiance Of The Heart (Sins Of The Heart, #2)Defiance Of The Heart by Monica James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I didn’t think it was possible for book 2 to be as good as book 1, but Monica James has proven me wrong. I thought I loved Absinthe Of The Heart, but after reading Defiance of The Heart, I may have to reconsider! This time around I feel like Monica has truly outdone herself and threw every single scenario into this story. She seriously did not leave anything out! I LOVED it! Yes, L.O.V.E.D I.T. with all shouty caps because it was just THAT good! I was constantly smiling because of how romantic it was. I swooned because... well, London is capable of bringing any of us to our knees when it comes to his charm! It definitely had me all flustered because there are some seriously HOT scenes going on. But mostly, it had my heart pounding because there were some very suspenseful events that take place that I did not see coming! It really is the whole package. I can literally go on and on about Defiance Of The Heart, but to get the full picture, it’s better if you just hit that button and start downloading now!! You definitely need to start with Absinthe Of The Heart since this is a continuous story. Both will keep you entertained and coming back for more!! And honestly, Monica? All I can say is..

“I am hopelessly in love with London Sinclair.”

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment