Monday, October 29, 2018

I Bet You by Ilsa Madden-Mills ~ Review by Juls

I Bet YouI Bet You by Ilsa Madden-Mills
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Start!

“No matter what I tell myself, he’s stealing my heart, bit by bit, and it’s going to take everything I have to resist falling.”

Talk about having the cheesiest smile on your face while reading an entire story! I’m pretty sure people surrounding me at times were probably thinking I must have been getting some pretty good text smiling at my phone like that. Nope! I was just reading a really good book that had me making all kind of facial expressions! I cannot express how much I loved I Bet You! Honestly, the storyline was cute, but it was the characters that hooked me and the little details that just made it that much better! I seriously busted up laughing anytime the word “titlets” was mentioned! Vampire Bill was hilarious,and I loved all the Edward references. Especially when Blaze says he’s #teamjacob without a care in the world. Sometimes I believe it’s these little things that authors add throughout their stories that make me love it even more. Ryker is so damn cute and Penelope has the best personality! Their texting back and forth was addicting! I just can’t stop thinking about how GOOD this book was! After reading, I Bet You I downloaded, I Dare You right away! Yes, I totally started backwards with this series. I can’t wait to get started, and I’m really hoping for Blaze’s story to be next!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment