Monday, October 8, 2018

ONCE UPON A WILD FLING by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

Once Upon a Wild Fling (Heartbreakers, #3)Once Upon a Wild Fling by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These Heartbreakers! I think I have fallen in love with all 3 of them! Miles may just be my very FAVORITE! There's just something super sexy about a single Dad who is crushing it as a parent. I loved the connection between Miles and Roxy. We are introduced to them in Campbell and Miller's story, but it was so fun to really get to know them and read their story. As always, Lauren Blakely had me laughing out loud, got me all fired up with the hot-as-hell angst, and had me swooning all over the hero. I can't get enough of her stories! If you are looking for a make-you-feel-good kind of a read, this is it. I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment