Monday, October 8, 2018

Friend Zone by Nicole Blanchard ~ Review by Juls

Friend Zone (Friend Zone, #1)Friend Zone by Nicole Blanchard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just love these friends to lover stories. They get me every time! I like seeing their friendship before they become a couple. I like reading about how their feelings go from being friendly into looking at each other with a whole new meaning. I feel that their relationship is so much stronger because of the bond they have with each other already. Liam and Charlie were so cute. Even though they were unsure at first, I knew they were perfect together! This is a nice, light hearted story. It’ll have you swooning, laughing, and you just might even find yourself getting a little flustered! Liam sure does know how to get pretty steamy between those sheets!!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment