Tuesday, June 7, 2016

ALL THE RAGE by T.M. Frazier: Review by Lys

All the RageAll the Rage by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another fantastic read by T.M. Frazier! Rage was everything I'd hoped she would be. She was one bad-ass bitch! I loved her complex character and especially that she was different than most heroines. I had a girl crush on her in Lawless, but LOVED her in All The Rage. Her story is full of sexual angst, surprise twists, and some of the HOTTEST scenes written. Nolan is ab-so-lutely mouthwatering delicious! He is a sexy alpha with one hell of a dirty mouth. Their relationship is intense! All The Rage was a thrilling read from start to finish! This was definitely a book that played with my emotions and had me wanting to chuck my kindle across the room and yell.... NO!!!! Gah, there is one scene in particular that I am STILL struggling with. I can't wait for y'all to read it! Fans of the King Series are going to DEVOUR this story as I did. New readers will be searching and 1-clicking every book written by this author. Without question, T.M. Frazier continues to blow our minds and melt our panties in her latest MUST READ!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment