Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tainted by Crazy ~ Abby McCarthy. Review by Juls

Tainted by CrazyTainted by Crazy by Abby McCarthy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


3.5 Stars

This is a good story about not letting your past define you. Maples past was rough, to put it lightly. She always let it get in the way of truly being happy. When she is forced to move back to her home town, she finds out more about her past which in turn, helps mend her broken pieces. While being home, Maple comes across the sexy Keenan Rys who is also there to show her what happiness is all about. Their relationship started as friends, but with the amount of chemistry they had, everyone knew it was much more than that!

I also liked Grams. She was exactly what Maple needed. She pushed Maple in all the right directions once she returned home. I felt that Grams was a big part in Maples life and helped her move past her demons. If it wasn't for the constant love from Grams, I'm not sure that she would be the person she became. I'm happy to see that it doesn't matter where you start in life, it matters where you end.


~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment