Monday, June 27, 2016

Forever Lost by Laura Morgan ~ Review by Juls

Forever LostForever Lost by Laura Morgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


So... I don't think I really knew what I was signing up for when I started reading Forever Lost. When they say "Don't judge a book by its cover" I would have to agree! I was expecting something totally different, but I was not disappointed! I will say if your looking for a light hearted story, this isn't for you. If you don't like scenes with girl on girl, this isn't for you. But, if your able to look past that and your looking for a story about a girl that will do anything she can to survive, then this one is for you! Because even though Cassie found herself in a situation that she never would have imagined, Cassie does everything she can to make her life as livable as possible. I'm not sure if I would have been able to adapt to the twist and turns that took place as fast as she did. This story will keep you on your toes the entire time! It may have some hard limits for some, but it was a good story, and I'm looking forward to starting Forever Loved to see how Cassie's story ends!



-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment