Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Say You'll Stay by Corinne Michaels ~ Review by Juls


Say You'll StaySay You'll Stay by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 Stars!


I had already rated this story 5 stars by the time I was 3% in. I like to see how fast my first tear will fall when I first start a book. Well, by 3%, I was already full on balling. I'm pretty sure I cried throughout the entire book! I also gave it 5 stars because I loved the story line and the characters. I liked the relationship between Zachary and Presley, but the relationship that Presley had with her boys, Logan and Cayden, was my favorite. It reminded me of the relationship I have with my boys. There were a lot of similarities between her boys and mine, so I was able to relate to the things they would say or do. There's nothing like being a Mom of two young boys! Logan and Cayden we're really cute.

As for Zach, he has a place in my heart; he really had a way with words. If anyone told me the things he told Presley, I don't think I would be able to walk away. He had his alpha moments and then he had his sweet moments too.


“When you came back, I knew. I knew that I could never look at another woman like I do you. Every time I close my eyes, I see you. I’ve always seen you, Presley.”


However, Zach wasn't the only Hennington brother I liked. All three had something going for them. There's something about Wyatt that has me looking forward to the next book in hopes that it will be about him!


-Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment