Friday, June 10, 2016

COAST by Jay McLean: Review by Lys

Coast (Kick Push, #2)Coast by Jay McLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't even know where to begin. I don't know how to put into words how this story made me feel. A single Dad and a broken girl; need I say more? Coast is truly a phenomenal conclusion to Kick, Push. I think that Josh and Becca are two of the most beautiful characters that I have read about. Their journey was one of true love and hope. They shared a love that with time, maturity, and commitment, blossomed into a love beyond their wildest dreams.

There is so much emotion within the pages of this book. From the cutest, most adorable, laugh out loud Tommy-isms to gut wrenching, make your heart hurt, ugly cry moments. Jay McLean has such a remarkable way with her words. As you read, they flow off the pages and wrap themselves around your heart, your soul, and pull you into a world you don't want to leave. She has the ability to draw you in and create a connection between you, the reader, and her characters. She makes you believe they are real and soon, they become someone you root for and someone you love. I loved Josh and Becca. Like Blake and Chloe, they too, will keep a piece of my heart between the pages of their story.

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment