Thursday, June 16, 2016

BACKFIRE (Vigilantes, #2) by Keri Lake: Review by Lys

Backfire (Vigilantes, #2)Backfire by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOT DAMN! This book was non-stop, intense, and hot as hell! If you loved Ricochet, you will LOVE Backfire too. If you haven't read Ricochet, then go NOW and 1-click Ricochet before you do ANYTHING else as it too, is an amazing read! The Vigilante Series is one of the BEST romantic suspense series that I have read. Keri Lake once again pulled me into her dark world, and I LOVED every insane minute of it! It was dark, twisted, suspenseful, and oh sooo incredibly sexy. Jase Hawkins can turn my world upside down ANY DAY! This man was the epitome of dark and dangerous with a heavy side of bad-ass! Lucy was one tough heroine. She was smart, feisty, and held her own against Jase and his dominating alpha ways. The chemistry between these two was off the charts. Their story was everything I'd hoped it would be and more. Backfire is a perfect addition to this phenomenal series!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment