Sunday, June 12, 2016

BEAUTIFUL by Ella Bordeaux ~ Review by Juls

BeautifulBeautiful by Ella Bordeaux
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!

Oh man... really? Watch out for the cliffhanger at the end because it totally just left me yelling at my kindle! I can't believe it, and I don't want to believe it! There is no way my all consuming, heart warming, smile splitting, hot as heck Wyatt could do such a thing. Man... I fell in love with him, and I hope to still be in love with him after I get my needy hands on book 2. Hmm... I wonder how long I have to wait? As you can tell, I really liked this story. It started off in high school and ended in college. It's crazy to think how mean girls can be in high school. It really makes me happy I don't have any! My heart broke for Skyler and everything that she endured during her senior year. The filth she had to deal with was so sad. I'm so happy that Wyatt came around and was able to bring her happiness and tear down her walls. Seeing Skyler let loose for once and enjoying life again was nice. When the song Beautiful came on, at that special moment, it was perfect! So perfect it brought tears to my eyes. Every time I hear that song now, I'm going to be thinking of this book! I also loved her best friend Michelle who was her brother's girlfriend.. Their conversations always had me cracking up. Especially when Michelle would tell her about her sex life! Skyler was constantly gagging, and I was constantly laughing! Skyler's mom also had some funny comments that got my smiling! I am looking forward to reading book 2 because I am dying to know what is going to happen with all the characters! I have to admit, I'm a little nervous, but sooo excited at the same time!


~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment