Wednesday, June 29, 2016

DEFENDING HAYDEN by L.P. Dover: Review by Lys

Defending Hayden (Second Chances, #7)Defending Hayden by L.P. Dover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a feel good read! My heart broke for Derek in Catching Summer, so it was nice to read how every thing worked out for him in the end. I have fallen in love with the characters in the Second Chances Series; Hayden is a nice addition to the group. She is just what Derek needed to mend his shattered heart. She was smart, independent, and loved him for who he is. Of course, there is more than just a love story written between these pages. There is jealousy, deceit, and sabotage! Between the suspense and the sexy, steamy scenes... this story kept me intrigued until the very end. I would definitely recommend this book, this series. I can't wait for Lara's story next!

♥ Review by Lys

*The Second Chances Series is a series of stand-alones with interconnected couples.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment