Saturday, July 23, 2016

BOSSMAN by Vi Keeland: Review by Lys

BossmanBossman by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aww... my heart is so full right now. My cup runneth over with love for this book. I love Vi Keeland's books because they are always so full of angst and hot alpha men. Bossman was no different, but at the same time, it had more heart and emotion than most of her other books. This story was softer, the characters seemed more complex. Not taking anything away from Vi's other stories; I love them just as much. Especially The Baller... Brody Easton *sigh*, but this one, it just felt different. It felt unique... special. I love when authors create a character that has defining personality traits that separate them from all other book heroes. I fell in love with the Bossman immediately. I adored Chase's witty sense of humor and his relationship with his sister. I loved all his ridiculous stories and how he never gave up on pursuing Reese. He was a beautifully broken man with a tragic past he struggled to move on from. I liked how the story went from past to present and gave us insight into Chase's pain and guilt. I was able to connect with Chase and Reese's story, and I could not stop smiling when it came to a perfect end. Like I said, my cup runneth over. Bossman is a sexy, fun read with a lot of heart. It is definitely an I Love Story Time favorite!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment